Sunday, January 01, 2006

STINKY W's STRATEGERY FOR WAR...

People just gotta understand, see, it's hard work over there. It's real hard work. An' it's hard work over here too. Hard worky work. But guess what? I'm resolved.

My will is strong 'cause I like to lead 'cause I'm a leader. An'..an'...I like to solve problems 'cause I'm a problem solver. Freedom is on the march! Folks just gotta git outta the way -- my way -- an' they gotta realize that I'm working hard an' there are serious consequences if they try to stop me, an' when I say serious consequences I mean serious consequences 'cause I'm a man who's the president and a president better mean what he says an' he better say what he means, no matter how hard the work is.

Hey -- did j'all know I flew over Iraq one time? Yeah, that was between the time we carpet-bombed the shopping mall and nuked that wedding party with DU...haw haw...talk about DU -- Do Unto others...get it? Them buggers want WMD -- I'll give 'em WMD...Made them terriers sit up and take notice. Even from 30,000 feet, I could see we smoked 'em out and got 'em on the run, and we ain't comin' home till we bring all them sapsuckers to justice.

Anyway, after that happened, I told my pilot, "Hi-ho Paint -- let's git whar we ain't!" An' when we headed home to the good ol' USofA, I was resolved -- nosiree, we ain't turning back...

Er...any questions? ... Stretch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home